Documents discovered in Iraq, and interrogations of Iraqi officials based on those documents, show that for two years prior to the invasion, Saddam Hussein was trying to obtain banned missile technology from North Korea. The New York Times reports:
“For two years before the American invasion of Iraq, Mr. Hussein’s sons, generals and front companies were engaged in lengthy negotiations with North Korea, according to computer files discovered by international inspectors and the accounts of Bush administration officials.
“The officials now say they believe that those negotiations
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell