I cruise Yahoo News Photos most days looking for striking or newsworthy images. Sometimes there are pictures so beautiful that I can’t resist sharing them (the recent Miss World competition comes to mind). This shot of a balloon vendor in Kabul is lovely, I think. There may be a moral here; balloons were illegal under the Taliban, I suppose. But the photo’s aesthetic value is what really struck me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell