I checked out Mitch Berg’s excellent blog, Shot in the Dark–a great name, I think–and found that he had taken an on-line personality test called “What Famous Leader Are You?” He said he was aiming for Ronald Reagan, but was classified as John Kennedy:
Naturally, I couldn’t resist. I took the test. Reagan, Churchill, maybe George W.–how could I go wrong? Here is the “famous leader” they say I resemble:
I demand a recount! Think what hay the demented Dems at “Kicking Ass” will make out of this. The whole thing is obviously a hoax, probably randomly generated. Mitch Berg isn’t the least bit like John Kennedy. Ridiculous!
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell