The Claremont Institute, where the Trunk and I are “adjunct fellows,” has posted the original, complete version of “Walter Mondale Loses It.” The Minneapolis Star Tribune printed a slightly revised version on its editorial page a week or so ago; the Trunk wrote the piece by editing together a couple of his Power Line posts. As usual, Power Line readers got the story first. Townhall also linked to the Claremont piece this morning.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell