My friend Craig Harrison has come up with an idea for an anti-Dean ad I’d love to see. Take the anti-Goldwater commercial of the little girl pulling petals off of a daisy while a nuclear bomb goes off. Except that it would be al Qaeda blowing up a bomb here, while Howard Dean pulls petals from the daisy. The Bush campaign might consider this ad too inflammatory, but there’s always the Lieberman or Kerry campaign.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell