My friend Craig Harrison has come up with an idea for an anti-Dean ad I’d love to see. Take the anti-Goldwater commercial of the little girl pulling petals off of a daisy while a nuclear bomb goes off. Except that it would be al Qaeda blowing up a bomb here, while Howard Dean pulls petals from the daisy. The Bush campaign might consider this ad too inflammatory, but there’s always the Lieberman or Kerry campaign.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell