My friend Craig Harrison has come up with an idea for an anti-Dean ad I’d love to see. Take the anti-Goldwater commercial of the little girl pulling petals off of a daisy while a nuclear bomb goes off. Except that it would be al Qaeda blowing up a bomb here, while Howard Dean pulls petals from the daisy. The Bush campaign might consider this ad too inflammatory, but there’s always the Lieberman or Kerry campaign.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- World Cup preview -- Brazil vs. Germany [UPDATED]
- Dan Rather Plots Comeback, With Assist From Robert Redford
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
- Barack Obama, Rick Perry, and the handshake that won't happen
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell