Garry Trudeau is rich, and I can believe that he inhabits a financial world that is very different from mine. Still, I would have thought that his world at least contains the same stock market. Apparently not:
The Dow is up 25% for the year; the Nasdaq is up 50%. Heck, even my portfolio is up a little. But propagandists like Trudeau never let the facts get in the way of a little gloom and doom.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell