Earlier today, in my response to E.J. Dionne’s latest column, I cited the Democrats’ positions on immigration as evidence of their rampant partisanship in the aftermath of 9/11. However, I did not describe what the Democrats did that was so unprincipled. Here is something I wrote shortly after I joined Power Line that provides the two grounds for my charge. The first comes from Michelle Malkin. The second is a rare bit of original reporting by me.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell