The latest CBS/New York Times poll has President Bush’s approval rating dropping sharply. Who knows why? Paul O’Neill? Hard to say. In this poll, anyway, it’s down to where it was before the capture of Saddam Hussein. Somewhat weirdly, given the booming economy, the poll shows increased criticism of President Bush’s performance on economic issues. And only one respondent in five believes his taxes have been cut. As I say, weird. It’s too early to draw any conclusions, I think; let’s see whether other polls show similar results.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell