Reader Peter Swanson is not impressed with Wesley Clark’s recitation of his humble beginnings growing up in a trailer home at Fort Irwin. Mr. Swanson notes that “EVERYONE at Irwin lives in a trailer home. Something to do with the desert. I tried a case with one of my colleagues who was stationed at Irwin. She and her husband, as captains, had a nice double wide. I was fortunate to stay at the Distinguished Visitors Quarters (where visiting generals would stay). The DVQ was four trailers arranged with a nice courtyard in the middle. The courtroom was a double-wide.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell