A leak of the Hutton Report, due out tomorrow, indicates that Lord Hutton will clear Tony Blair’s government of responsibility for the suicide of British arms expert David Kelly. Hutton’s report apparently will focus its criticism on the anti-war BBC and its reporter, Andrew Gilligan, who misrepresented Kelly’s statements on the air.
The Kelly inquiry is one of those situations where you kind of have to be there. To us, it seems odd to ask who is to blame for Dr. Kelly’s suicide. Dr. Kelly would appear to be the culprit. But the apparent conclusions of the Hutton report are good news for Tony Blair, and for the friends of freedom everywhere.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Lions, Triggers, and Critics, Oh My!
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- Planned Parenthood Video #4 Is a Shocker
- An Omnibus Climate And Green Weenie Update [With Derision by John]
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell