our readers are eager to take Rocket Man’s proposed walk down memory lane with us, as embarrassing as the trip may be. In that spirit, here is the first piece I wrote for Power Line. It’s about the dishonesty of the Vietnam anti-war movement and the myths upon which it is based. I see, however, that I did not even list the myth of widespread war crimes that was Kerry’s personal sub-speciality back in the day. As embarrassing as my participation in the movement was, I don’t recall ever buying that one. Of course, I wasn’t in Vietnam; Kerry was. So someone needs to ask him whether he still stands behind his statements about war crimes. If he does, the combat veterans will have to be the judges of those claims.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell