I spent the last few days in Milwaukee; it was snowing in Minnesota when I left Monday morning, and it snowed in Milwaukee most of the time I was there. I got home at the end of the day today and picked up my car; I tuned in to listen to an excellent local radio talk show host, Joe Soucheray. As I left the airport parking ramp, the temperature reading on my car dropped down to thirteen degrees below zero. The first caller I heard on Joe’s show wanted to talk about…global warming. No kidding.
The weather is brutal over all of the Midwest, I think, but it’s especially cold here in Minnesota.
Hugh Hewitt is coming to town tomorrow, and the Trunk and I, with our wives and my seventeen-year-old son, are going to see him tomorrow night. My advice, Hugh: bring a sweater.
And to the Fraters Libertas guys, don’t worry: we’ll make eye contact with you, even though you “make Richard Simmons feel like a hard ass,” if only we can figure out who you are.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- In search of an honest liberal
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell