Al Franken has put together a “comedy” tour called Rolling Thunder which is about to start touring cities on the East Coast. Rolling Thunder is described as “a combination of political satire, political commentary, music and comedy that trashes the Bush administration on everything from foreign to domestic policy.”
Joining Franken on the tour will be Kevin Phillips and former economist Paul Krugman.
Now, we knew that economics didn’t pan out for Krugman, and punditry hasn’t being going so well for him lately either. But comedy? Krugman would appear to be one of the least funny people around, and I very much doubt that he can sing and dance. So I can only assume that he is the straight man. But can anyone imagine a less appealing way to spend an evening?
A READER DEMURS: Todd Bradshaw writes: “Krugman not funny? Have you read his column?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell