Facing a tough re-election race, Tom Daschle has praised the Bush administration’s war and nation-building work in Iraq, and stated, magnanimously, that he has no serious concerns about the lack of weapons of mass destruction, according to the Rapid City Journal. In a speech before the state’s chamber of commerce, Daschle added that he is satisfied with the way things are going in Iraq. What statesmanship! Shades of Arthur Vandenberg.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell