Mark Steyn’s buoyant Sunday Telegraph column sizes up Kerry and Edwards, and provides me needed assistance in my anger management therapy: “So which would America rather have: Pretty boy or long face?” On a more serious note, in his Chicago Sun-Times column Steyn sizes up President Bush and concludes by contrasting him with Kerry: “Bush is winning the war that matters now.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell