Is there a foreign policy or defense issue that John Kerry has gotten right in the past 20 years? Joshua Muravchik reviews the evidence in a Washington Post column: “John Kerry’s inner dove.” John Podhoretz explores Kerry’s protest of the 1970 National Guard Convention held in New York: “Protesting America.” And Vietnam vet Fred Gardner expresses no fraternal feelings toward the big guy: “John Kerry ain’t my brother.” Can Max Cleland ward off the evil spirits until November?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell