Rich Lowry explains that the economic numbers “are among the best friends [President Bush] has,” and that Bush needs to start touting them, as Bill Clinton did to great effect during his 1996 campaign. Perhaps the president is waiting for the job numbers to improve, as they seem almost certain to do. However, he shouldn’t wait much longer.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell