Haiti, that is. How could it be otherwise, in the Democrats’ monomaniacal world? Today John Kerry and John Edwards both blamed the turmoil in that long-troubled country on President Bush. “He’s late, as usual,” Kerry said. John Edwards called for the U.S. to be part of a multilateral U.N. intervention, which I assume is what will probably happen. What exactly the administration should have done to prop up Aristide, and why that would have been a good idea even if possible, were questions naturally left unaddressed.
The Democrats’ single-minded viewing of every event that happens anywhere on earth through the prism of their hatred for the President would be funny, if I weren’t convinced it is likely to be successful in November.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell