Haiti, that is. How could it be otherwise, in the Democrats’ monomaniacal world? Today John Kerry and John Edwards both blamed the turmoil in that long-troubled country on President Bush. “He’s late, as usual,” Kerry said. John Edwards called for the U.S. to be part of a multilateral U.N. intervention, which I assume is what will probably happen. What exactly the administration should have done to prop up Aristide, and why that would have been a good idea even if possible, were questions naturally left unaddressed.
The Democrats’ single-minded viewing of every event that happens anywhere on earth through the prism of their hatred for the President would be funny, if I weren’t convinced it is likely to be successful in November.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell