The United Kingdom’s estimable Norman Geras of Normblog continues his outstanding review of the recordings of Emmylou Harris — she who channels the Cosmic American Music — in “The Emmylou Review #6.” Norm picks up installment 6 with Emmylou’s 1985 concept album “Ballad of Sally Rose,” now sadly out of print in the colonies, and provides links to his five previous installments.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell