Over at Daschle v. Thune Professor Jon Lauck has collected an impressive set of items suggesting that the internal contradictions of Tom Daschle’s representation of South Dakota in the United States Senate may be reaching McGovernite (losing) proportions: “Daschle foundering: Even the true believers have doubts.”
UPDATE: Gary of Joe’s Blog writes to advise us that he has the perfect photographic accompaniment to Professor Lauck’s report: “Egg on his face?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell