Yesterday the Star Tribune carried Jon Bream’s excellent account of Al Green’s stellar performance at the Guthrie Theater on Monday night: “Al Green saves souls, sells new songs at Guthrie.” I was not aware of Bream’s account when I wrote about Green’s show yesterday morning. Accompanying Bream’s review was a terrific photograph (below) by Star Tribune photgrapher Jeff Wheeler of Reverend Green caught in the act.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell