Yesterday the Star Tribune carried Jon Bream’s excellent account of Al Green’s stellar performance at the Guthrie Theater on Monday night: “Al Green saves souls, sells new songs at Guthrie.” I was not aware of Bream’s account when I wrote about Green’s show yesterday morning. Accompanying Bream’s review was a terrific photograph (below) by Star Tribune photgrapher Jeff Wheeler of Reverend Green caught in the act.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell