The notorious November 1971 Vietnam Veterans Aginst the War Kansas City meeting at which a proposed plot to assassinate United States Senators was discussed — and which Tom Lipscomb has reported that John Kerry attended — is the subject of a murky account in this morning’s Boston Globe: “Kerry can’t recall being at ’71 parley.” We hope to catch up with Lipscomb and get his reaction.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell