Last month, during John Kerry’s snowboarding vacation, we noted his most characteristic fashion statement: the flower power zipper pull. It wasn’t just the zipper pull, however; the geekiness of the entire look was striking. Today Kerry went biking in Cambridge, where he again cut quite a figure:
Note the extent of Kerry’s color coordination, extraordinary for a guy: yellow and orange bike; yellow and orange helmet; yellow and orange tee-shirt with yellow sleeves. Note, too, the biking gloves, expensive sunglasses and politically correct “Buffalo Soldiers” shirt. And also, those legging-type things on his legs.
It’s really a pretty simple test: if you can imagine going biking in a getup like that, you are undoubtedly a Kerry voter.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell