In this link, Professor Norman Geras of Normblog has steered us to the poll asking: “Which Bob Dylan song are you?”
The poll is created by Technochick, who suggests that she is “My Back Pages.” By the clues on her link, she’s a Commie who thinks she’s smarter now than in her pre-Commie days. As Norm implies, and as might be inferred from her apparent politics, the poll is stronger in concept than in execution. Professor Geras, incidentally, is “Tangled Up in Blue.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell