Kenneth Timmerman is a reporter for whom we have a lot of respect. If he says Saddam’s WMDs have been found, attention should probably be paid: “Saddam’s WMD have been found.” Timmerman adds this provocative sidebar: “Iraqi weapons in Syria.” (Courtesy of readers Jonathan Sabin and Peyton Randolph.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell