Jamie Gorelick is the Clinton administration’s agent on the 9/11 Commission. She was also a critical player in elaborating the constraints that handicapped cooperation between intelligence and law enforcement prior to the adoption of the PATRIOT Act. She would be an important witness to explain the evolution of “the wall.”
Today’s Washington Times reports the latest disclosures that show why her participation on the commission renders it a farce: “Memos show Gorelick involvement in ‘wall.’” So long as Gorelick remains a commissioner rather than a witness, the 9/11 Commission cannot be taken seriously.
UPDATE: Michelle Malkin advises: “Forget Jamie Gorelick. The member of the 9/11 Commission who most deserves the boot
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell