I’m home again from a three-week trial; we closed this afternoon and my jury is now out. I’ve been pretty much out of touch, but will spend tomorrow morning scanning the news of the last week in preparation for tomorrow afternoon’s Northern Alliance radio show.
It will be good to be back blogging again, but perhaps not for long, as I have to leave for Japan on business a week from today, probably for two to three weeks. I think I’ll be able to post, though, so hopefully we can have regular Power Line reports from the Far East.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell