The beheading of Nick Berg should have the sobering effect of reintroducing us to the vile face of the enemy who is at war with us. Apparently nothing will sober the besotted likes of anti-American lunatics such as Teddy Kennedy and Mark Dayton. But might Berg’s murder highlight their sheer frivolous luncacy?
The diabolical ritual slaughter of Nick Berg invokes the memory of the ritual slaughter of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. As the linked CNN report notes, both Pearl and Berg were Jewish: “Nicholas Berg: A life of adventure.” RIP.
UPDATE: Reader Dr. Scot Silverstein writes: “Funny how a search of Google News on ‘Nick Berg Jewish’ only brings up 3 stories; omitting the ‘Jewish’ yields 1,230 stories. That is significant.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell