We’re a little late getting to coverage of Senator Zell Miller’s statement on the Abu Ghraib discussing the situation at the Abu Ghraib prison, but it’s a result of our failure to find any news stories on it. Reader Quint Heckert has kindly directed us to Senator Miller’s press release on his statement made on the floor of the Senate: “Miller: Finger-pointing, Apologies Over Prisoner Treatment Only Boost Enemy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell