These days we hear much discussion of the question, what is America’s role in the world. But it can be argued that the more important question is one posed by a friend of mine — what is America’s role in America. Accordingly, I recommend this piece from FrontPage Magazine by Lawrence Auster. Auster argues that the sole source of the growth of jihadism and terrorism in the West is Moslem immigration. And he proposes specific measures for drastically curbing such immigration. Those who are willing to consider the issue objectively, rather than relying on bromides about assimilation, will find much to chew on in Auster’s piece, and may wind up embracing a number of his proposals.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell