I enjoyed this Associated Press picture of John Kerry at a diner in Green Bay, Wisconsin. When he’s not campaigning, how often do you suppose Kerry eats at lunch counters with ketchup bottles, plastic glasses, packaged creamers and those bronze coffee pots? It’s a dismally familiar scene for most of us, but one that I don’t think is Kerry’s usual ambiance. And the fact that the “ordinary people” seated with Kerry have name cards in front of them detracts a bit from the informality of the scene.
Given how much he’s making me suffer, it’s nice to see that Kerry is suffering a little too.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell