The conclusion of the Miss Universe pageant is tomorrow night. Excitement is reaching a fever pitch. The betting odds (currently 7-2) favor Miss Norway, with Miss Ukraine (7-1), Miss Greece (8-1) and Miss Paraguay (9-1) next in line. Miss USA is tied for fourth at 10-1.
Here are the top four contenders, in order:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell