The conclusion of the Miss Universe pageant is tomorrow night. Excitement is reaching a fever pitch. The betting odds (currently 7-2) favor Miss Norway, with Miss Ukraine (7-1), Miss Greece (8-1) and Miss Paraguay (9-1) next in line. Miss USA is tied for fourth at 10-1.
Here are the top four contenders, in order:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell