The conclusion of the Miss Universe pageant is tomorrow night. Excitement is reaching a fever pitch. The betting odds (currently 7-2) favor Miss Norway, with Miss Ukraine (7-1), Miss Greece (8-1) and Miss Paraguay (9-1) next in line. Miss USA is tied for fourth at 10-1.
Here are the top four contenders, in order:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell