The conclusion of the Miss Universe pageant is tomorrow night. Excitement is reaching a fever pitch. The betting odds (currently 7-2) favor Miss Norway, with Miss Ukraine (7-1), Miss Greece (8-1) and Miss Paraguay (9-1) next in line. Miss USA is tied for fourth at 10-1.
Here are the top four contenders, in order:
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell