The latest polling in Minnesota, conducted by the St. Paul Pioneer Press and Minnesota Public Radio, has the presidential race a virtual tie: Kerry 44%, Bush 41%. Mirroring national surveys, the poll finds the President’s approval rating slipping into negative territory.
The poll has some credibility, given that it was not conducted by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. It’s a telephone poll of registered voters, conducted last Monday through Wednesday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell