The latest polling in Minnesota, conducted by the St. Paul Pioneer Press and Minnesota Public Radio, has the presidential race a virtual tie: Kerry 44%, Bush 41%. Mirroring national surveys, the poll finds the President’s approval rating slipping into negative territory.
The poll has some credibility, given that it was not conducted by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. It’s a telephone poll of registered voters, conducted last Monday through Wednesday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell