The latest polling in Minnesota, conducted by the St. Paul Pioneer Press and Minnesota Public Radio, has the presidential race a virtual tie: Kerry 44%, Bush 41%. Mirroring national surveys, the poll finds the President’s approval rating slipping into negative territory.
The poll has some credibility, given that it was not conducted by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. It’s a telephone poll of registered voters, conducted last Monday through Wednesday.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell