The latest polling in Minnesota, conducted by the St. Paul Pioneer Press and Minnesota Public Radio, has the presidential race a virtual tie: Kerry 44%, Bush 41%. Mirroring national surveys, the poll finds the President’s approval rating slipping into negative territory.
The poll has some credibility, given that it was not conducted by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. It’s a telephone poll of registered voters, conducted last Monday through Wednesday.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell