Or is it fish? Anyway, deconstructing Paul Krugman is too easy sometimes. The guy has lost touch with reality to the extent that he no longer understands how readily his fabrications can be exposed. Today, Krugman Truth Squad founder Donald Luskin does the honors. I can’t improve on Donald’s analysis; read it and enjoy the dissection.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell