William Safire’s column advances the UN oil-for-food scandal story and provides an intriguing preview of coming attractions: “The great cash cow.” (Courtesy of RealClearPolitics.)
Kofi unsuccessfully seeks to close Safire’s yap by advising Safire that “some are jumping to conclusions without facts, without evidence. It is a bit like a lynching, actually.” What next — chin music?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell