Today is election day in Canada. David Frum says that the polls show a dead heat between the ruling Liberal party and the Conseratives, who not that long ago lost nearly all of their seats in parliament. Frum thinks the reason for the Conservative’s comeback is that, although “Canada prospered in the 1990s, individual Canadians did not.” And, in part, that was because “the lion
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell