The old Latin adage holds that “vox populorum est vox dei” — the voice of the people is the voice of God (or the god). Vox Popoli, however, is the voice of Vox Day, the WorldNetDaily and Universal Press Syndicate commentator, apparently intended to be confused with “vox dei.” Vox bills himself as a novelist and Christian libertarian, advertising Glenn Reynolds’ speculation that he is “the love child of William F. Buckley and Ayn Rand.”
I believe that Vox is originally from Minnesota and I know that he is a frequent guest on our Northern Alliance Radio Network show, where he is a favorite of the guys at Fraters Libertas, who hold the whip hand during the show’s third hour.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Dishonest CIA Director Rips Trump; Trump Should Rip Him Back [Updated]
- 300 US Jewish leaders are with you
- Power Line's Inauguration Liberal Beclowning Contest
- Trump likely to move Britain to the front of the queue
- Trump meets with Judge Pryor as rumored "short list" emerges
- Britain sticks up for Israel: Is this the Trump effect?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell