Last week Evan Coyne Maloney showed up with his video camera and microphone to record interviews with our fellow citizens standing in the line of autograph-seekers snaking around the corner of Broadway and Wall Street in lower Manhattan. He asked the Clintophiles for their thoughts on Bill, his book, and his legacy. You can view the results on Evan’s Brain Terminal site under the heading “The Clinton legacy.” Highly recommended.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell