Last week Evan Coyne Maloney showed up with his video camera and microphone to record interviews with our fellow citizens standing in the line of autograph-seekers snaking around the corner of Broadway and Wall Street in lower Manhattan. He asked the Clintophiles for their thoughts on Bill, his book, and his legacy. You can view the results on Evan’s Brain Terminal site under the heading “The Clinton legacy.” Highly recommended.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell