In the tradition of his “Good news from Iraq” series, Arthur Chrenkoff has added “Good news from Afghanistan.” The bad news from Afghanistan comes courtesy of Jacques Chirac: “France vetoes Afghan mission.” Claudia Rosett conducts a Cook’s tour of the world’s hellholes and refers in passing to how “Frere Jacques” (and brother Kofi) contribute to the bad news in her weekly OpinionJournal column: “All in the family.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell