David Hardy and Jason Clarke’s Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man has skyrocketed to number three on Amazon’s best seller list. Is there any chance that it could dislodge Bill Clinton’s My Life at number one? Hard to imagine, but let’s all buy a copy. Given the amount of free publicity that Moore’s movie has received for its opening weekend performance–besting White Chicks and Dodgeball–it would seem that some countervailing publicity for Big Fat Stupid would be in order.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell