It appears that al Qaeda and its friends are on the threshold of doing serious damage in Minneapolis or another city a connecting flight away. KSTP/Eyewitness News reports that federal law enforcment authorities detained Ali Mohamed Almosaleh last week at the Twin Cities airport: “Man arrested with suicide note on flight to Minneapolis-St. Paul International.”
Almosaleh’s trip originated in Syria and took him to Amsterdam and Minneapolis via KLM. He was arrested in Minneapolis on an immigration violation and found with “disturbing items” in his posssession — a suicide note indicating a specific time and place of attack, CD/DVDs with anti-American materials, and something indicating a connection with “at least one known terrorist.”
Permit me to reiterate my proposed slogan for the Bush campaign: It’s the Jihad, stupid! (Courtesy of Little Green Footballs.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell