We’ve often referred to the liberal tactic of using the federal judiciary to impose left-wing social and economic policy that could never pass Congress or earn the approval of the American electorate. In that vein, Hugh Hewitt has posted the transcript of his great interview with Kate Michelman, now chairman of the DNC’s “Save the Courts” campaign. It’s fascinating to watch Hugh try to get a straight answer out of Michelman to the question: “If John Kerry is elected, is he more likely than George Bush to appoint judges
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell