We’ve often referred to the liberal tactic of using the federal judiciary to impose left-wing social and economic policy that could never pass Congress or earn the approval of the American electorate. In that vein, Hugh Hewitt has posted the transcript of his great interview with Kate Michelman, now chairman of the DNC’s “Save the Courts” campaign. It’s fascinating to watch Hugh try to get a straight answer out of Michelman to the question: “If John Kerry is elected, is he more likely than George Bush to appoint judges
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell