I’ll be attending the Republican convention next month on behalf of Power Line. The party selected twenty bloggers, I believe, to receive press credentials. Defying the law of averages, two of the twenty–Captain Ed and I–are not only from the same state, but are on the same radio show.
I’m looking forward to the convention, and will try hard to come up with some original reporting. Some have complained that the bloggers at the DNC didn’t do much. I’m not sure this is fair, but it is true that a lot of people were interviewing the bloggers, instead off the bloggers interviewing them. I hope to be on the right side of the microphone. Whatever happens in New York, the bloggers shouldn’t be the story.
By the way, I’ll be feeling safer in Madison Square Garden because of this.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell